Unless indicated the following programs are mandatory.
Camps: For Performance Level athletes (see the selection criteria):
- Completion of spring dryland testing at the University of Toronto on May 19th, 2019.
- Commitment to a summer dryland program monitored by the SODST coaching staff.
- Les 2 Alpes, France – June/July (optional)
- El Colorado Chile – August
- Fall training camp in Western North America
For the High-Performance Level athletes:
- Completion of the Ontario Ski Team (OST) Fitness Testing weekends at Canadian Sports Institution of Ontario (CSIO) Pan Am Center April 27, 28, 29, 2019 / June 8-9 / July 27-28 / September 14-15 / October 11.
- Commitment to a summer dryland program monitored by SOD and OST coaching staff.
- Three training camps prior to the competitive season:
- June/July – Les 2 Alpes, France (optional)
- August – Chile
- October – Europe (AOA operated with Ontario Ski Team)
- November – Western North America